2 replies to this topic

#1 nike_dunk

nike_dunk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:48 AM

i bought a gamecon head set by plantronics its made for pc's it has an 3.5mm audio and a 3.5mm mic my thought was to get a set of audio rca to 3.5mm cable and run them from the rca cable on the xbox to the sound 3.5mm cable on the headset and use a coupler to make the full connection to get the sound coming through the headset next i was going to take the mic 3.5mm and plug it into a 3.5mm to 2.5mm reducer so it fits in the controller so my mic works

so i should be able to hear the game throughh the headest and beable to talk using the mic correct??

#2 Col.Havoc

Col.Havoc

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE(nike_dunk @ Apr 28 2009, 06:40 AM) View Post

i bought a gamecon head set by plantronics its made for pc's it has an 3.5mm audio and a 3.5mm mic my thought was to get a set of audio rca to 3.5mm cable and run them from the rca cable on the xbox to the sound 3.5mm cable on the headset and use a coupler to make the full connection to get the sound coming through the headset next i was going to take the mic 3.5mm and plug it into a 3.5mm to 2.5mm reducer so it fits in the controller so my mic works

so i should be able to hear the game throughh the headest and beable to talk using the mic correct??

Just buy one of these.

http://www.dealextre...ls.dx/sku.21993

#3 Mr. Hankey

Mr. Hankey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE(Col.Havoc @ May 2 2009, 11:24 AM) View Post

That only gives you chat audio through your headset. The game sounds will come from your speakers or wherever you've connected your XBOX audio output.

What you want to use is something called Xjacker. You can use any PC headset on your XBOX with game sounds and chat mixed.

VE3D.IGN review of XJacker Soniq Rush Gaming Headset Amp Kit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users