#1 silver_box

silver_box

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:17 PM

So have the smart XX chip and a 250 gig HD. I had ripped a bunch of cd's on it from the original dashboard and according to XBMC it says its on the MS soundtrack portion of the HD well i hooked it to the comp using flash fxp and it doesnt show up along with another portion of the HD which is /F.
When i open the transfer utility on the dashboard it says i have C,D, E, F, G, X, Y, Z, all of those show except for F

Please help!!
Oh and my HD is locked so i cant hook it up to the comp because it wont boot.

#2 silver_box

silver_box

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

I've already gone thru about 100 pages and couldnt find anything. Theres gotta be someone that knows!! uhh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif

#3 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

The music from the MS Dash is stored on the E drive. I think it is the Tdata\FFFE0000. Look around you will find it. The music won't be named with the song names. You will have to rename them. I haven't found a program that will extract the music from the Xbox with the proper names. Haven't looked that hard though.

As for the F drive not showing up, I don't know why that would happen. Maybe refresh the view in FlashFXP. You can unlock the HD with your Xboxhdm disk and put in in the PC and read it with Xplorer360.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users