1 reply to this topic

#1 Cooter34

Cooter34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hello there people!

The following question is something that I've always wondered, but have never seen a definite answer to...

If I get my Xbox 360 "flashed", by all accounts I've heard that I'll be able to run any original or copy of any Xbox 1 / Xbox 360 game on it (not sure whether this includes PAL / NTSC as well), but if this is the case, then what I'd really like to know, is will I then be able to run a "hacked / modded" copy of Halo 1 and Halo 2 on it, plus any other "hacked / modded" Xbox 1 game for the matter?

Thanks for reading... biggrin.gif

#2 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

You can play any Xbox 1 backup as long as these conditions are met.

1. It is on the official Xbox 1 backwards compatibility list at www.xbox.com
2. It is ripped directly from a retail game disk using a Kreon drive or 360 drive in 0800 mode.
3. It is burnt to DVD+DL disk. It does not matter if the game is only 1gb it still needs to be burnt to a DVD+DL disk that is created from ripping the disk.
4. No files on the game disk has been altered in any way. Any game code being altered will render the game unbootable on your modded drive.

You also cant change the region code of the disk since this will break the ability for the game disk to load.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users