1 reply to this topic

#1 tripphxc

tripphxc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

Hello all,

I had to make a new usernamer because i could not figure out my old one. but i use to hang around these forums all day long back when modding wolfstein was the shit.

But i have been hearing that you can mod the 360 now.

i heard about the nme mod chip, now is this only for PAL (euro) x box or is it for the Americans also?

Now here's the question everyone's gonna hate because it's a "N0ob" question

if i were to get the nme 2.0 what could i do?

could i play brunt games?
could i play burnt games online?
could i mod games? sush as halo 3 or halo wars because that would be totally kewlll you know?

what fun stuff are available on the 360?

i remember have the xecuter chip in the xbox and it was like having a a million dollar xbox.

and the peer guy, wonder what ever happened to that doode

#2 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

No need for modchips, depending on what kind of dvd drive you have could depend on additional hardware, unless you can solder. You can go online if you make your own rips with a kreon drive. Best advice is get the jungleflasher tutorial and program from here. Depending on your pc setup you might need a via6421 card available via eBay for cheap. If all gets to confusing for you than pay someone to mod it for you. Someone like me for instance. You can check my refs below.

BTW

welcome back!

o yeah no you can't mod any games.

you can only play games burned.

kreon drives are the way to go!! Kreon drives allow you to rip games to pc so you can than back up your game to a dvd+r dl.

use the iXtreme 1.51 firmware or wait another week for 1.6 to be released. No change really other than 0800 fw being introduced.

Edited by vb_encryption_vb, 06 May 2009 - 06:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users