This is a complete snapshot of what was in SVN at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions:
+ Killarny & Nuka1195 & Pike's Apple Movie Trailers (AMT) SVN pre-0.99.7.1 rev2372 [scripts/Apple Movie Trailers]
+ Nuka1195's Apple Movie Trailers II Plugin 1.4.1 [plugins/video/Apple Movie Trailers II]
+ Team XBMC Lyrics 1.6.0 rev2346 SCRIPT [scripts/XBMC Lyrics]
+ Asteron's Tetris 1.1 SCRIPT [scripts/Tetris]
+ BigBellyBilly's T3CH Upgrader 1.9 SCRIPT [scripts/T3CH Upgrader]
+ BigBellyBilly's Addons Update Checker SCRIPT [scripts/Addons Update Checker]
+ Nuka1195's SVN Repo Installer 1.7 PLUGIN [plugins/programs/]
+ Codecs for mplayer [/system/players/mplayer/codecs/*]
Special Note From T3CH:
* The final release of XBMC 9.04, codenamed "Babylon". Many thanks to the developers for all their hard work for making this possible.
* If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see http://xbmc.org/wiki...oper_Bug_Report
NOTEWORTHY, XML and SCRIPT CHANGES IN THIS BUILD:
* None, RC1 was already pretty stable :-)
CHANGELOG since the May 01st 2009 Svn Rev19856 build:
2009-05-05 19947 [XBOX] Merged: Linuxport revisions 19875,19883,19916,19930,19934,19939
2009-05-03 19909 [XBOX] changed: Use to old way to replace the slashes like we did before
2009-05-03 19905 [XBOX] fixed: Some visualisations crashed (and possibly other zip:// stuff too) as our ValidatePath/CURL screwed up the URLs passed to it.
2009-05-02 19888 [XBOX] merged: trunk r19804 - Sync video/music db with linuxport. Now one should also be able to fully exchange dbs between sdl and xbox builds
2009-05-02 19887 [XBOX] fixed: Slow music scan / enabled music db transactions like we did for Linuxport.
19939: fixed: CEventServer wasn't making sure thread was stopped before deleting the CThread object. changed: simplified CEventServer thread usage by inheriting CThread instead
19934: fixed: CBackgroundPicLoader and CMusicInfoScraper wasn't stopping thread on destructor. anything overloading CThread::Process/On...() must stop it's builtin thread in it's own destructor, as it could be using member variables that get's destroyed before the CThread
19930: fixed: ticket #6493 - cleanonupdate in video library doesn't clean TV eps
19916: fixed #6478 Cbr/Cbz comic files start in slideshow (thanks jmarshall)
19883: added: log output of scraper functions. very useful until we have a proper scraper development tool
19875: updated: Hungarian translation #6482, based on English r19506 (thanks to olympia)
INSTALL NOTES from T3CH readme/nfo:
* APPLICATION INSTALL
- Fresh Install: Transfer _whole_ XBMC folder to your APPS folder (or where you want it).
- Upgrade: Backup the XBMC\UserData folder. Transfer whole XBMC folder to Xbox. Overwrite UserData folder with your backed up copy.
* DASHBOARD INSTALL (SOFTMODS)
ARE NOT COVERED IN THIS README, SEE http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=406656
* DASHBOARD INSTALL
- Option 1. Team XBMC's shortcut tool.
It's included in the _tools folder as <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe>> + <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.cfg>>.
Instructions here: http://xbmc.org/wiki...=As_a_Dashboard (Option 1).
Rename the <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe>>+.cfg & also EDIT the .cfg so it matches your config.
See APPLICATION INSTALL above.
- Option 2. Thanks to an app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now easy...
Transfer contents of XBMC folder (this is VERY important since the tool is hardcoded) TO "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<SHORTCUT by TEAM UIX.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://xbmc.org/wiki...=As_a_Dashboard or read your BIOS README) and transfer to location your mod solution boots. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you need not to worry about this file (unless you move XBMC).
* AN INTRODUCTION TO PLUGINS
XBMC has a system for Media plugins to allow browsing of remote content (Internet) using the regular filesystem approach.
Plugins are put inside >>XBMC/plugins/<video/music/pictures>/<< (I already do this for the one/s I include), furthermore they also need to be installed as a source in (video/music/pictures).
You do this install by using the contextmenu choice >>Add New Source<< while in ROOT list and then choosing ***Plugins as source.
Then you highlight (not select) the folder of the plugin you want to install. It will be saved inside sources.xml for future.
* WIN32 PC ENVIRONMENT INSTRUCTIONS (WIN32 FOLDER)
Good to know, this requires DirectX9 Runtimes to be installed. Also this doesn't work with all graphics cards.
You need to:
- Copy XBMC_PC.exe & 'run_me_first.bat' from win32 to XBMC folder
- Run 'run_me_first.bat'
- Run XBMC_PC.exe
* UPGRADE TIPS
If you're updating from a VERY old/bad build you may get issues. Follow these simple rules:
- Replace (FTP OVERWRITE) all files in your XBMC folder with fresh ones from your new build
- Delete old settings (from UserData/guisettings.xml)
- In some rare cases some of the database files in UserData/Database/*.db may need manual deletion (usually if they are very old). Note: This loses all per file settings you made with the old build!
INFORMATION from T3CH readme/nfo:
XBMC's online manual can be found at http://xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Main_Page .
Any questions or support issues, are best asked in the XBMC support forums, which are located at http://xbmc.org/forum/ , or in the official IRC support channel, #XBMC on Freenode IRC network (irc.freenode.net). (NOTE folks in #XBMC can't help with info where to find builds)
If you want other scripts (extra 3rd party components), see
- http://www.xbmcscripts.com or use the included script installer!
If you want trainers, grab them at
- http://www.google.co...q=xbox trainers
The xbe has been retail patched and was built using v5849 of the XDK.
If you want to remove the startup logo, remove splash.png from the \media folder.
If you want to remove the startup sound, remove start.wav from the \skin\Project Mayhem III\sounds\ folder.
XBMC Changelog is included, see Changelog.txt
Official XBMC Website: http://xbmc.org
Official T3CH Website: http://t3ch.yi.se
Edited by JayDee, 05 February 2010 - 08:37 AM.