50 replies to this topic

#31 Hack_kid

Hack_kid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:29 AM

This is not the Babylon 9.04 Revision you can tell by checking the system info. This happened last STABLE release too we needed a PROPER. Someone needs to re compile

#32 Guily6669

Guily6669

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Fuck XBox Live! Noobs pay, Noobs play, M$ say:<br />THANK U MISTER FOR MAKING ME A BILLION RICHER U FAG!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:28 AM

We still dont have this version in there...

Anyway:

FOR THE PEOPLE WHICH LIKE 360 THEME

Here's a fixed version of MC360 theme (I tested it and it works like a charm in those newest XBMC's version's)
Click HERE for fixed MC360 THEME (Thanks to "Bomb Bloke" for the link and Jezz_X from XBMC team for making it)

BTW. Im still having problems with this newest T3CH XBMC release, sometimes i go start a radio and it downloads a settings file and xbmc is just stucked and i have to restart, i think i have seen it fixed in the newest XBMC versions, but T3CH is in a lot older version...

+ if i let my xbox playing a music for too long, if i go change it XBMC just get's stucked and it appears as loading...loading...
Keep Cool

Edited by Guily6669, 14 May 2009 - 01:35 AM.

#33 badbob001

badbob001

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:02 AM

Is it normal that the xbox build lacks the win32 build's 'Automatically generate thumbs for videos with no cover art' option?

#34 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:13 AM

Indeed, that has not been added to the X-Box builds.

#35 kingla

kingla

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

does anyone else get when they slide the time forward in a movie or video the little green bar doesnt move ?

#36 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

Yes (keeping in mind that I haven't tested this particular build yet... yeah, I'm quite the tardy one at the moment).

If it happens, it won't budge until you start a musical track or reboot.

#37 law56ker

law56ker

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

Hi, could someone explain to me what "Babylon" build means. How is it different than other builds. Thankyou.

#38 Madmuhfuh

Madmuhfuh

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

This is another bad build. Music playback crashes after a few songs and only plays partial tracks with a lot of mp3s. Videos play but the audio sync starts sliding after about 10 minutes and using the high quality pixel shader v2 the colour saturation is way too high.
Moving about thru dir structures causes a crash in any view except the file manager too.

Tried as a straight update and as a fresh install, same results with both.

And yeah the build number doesnt match what is supposed to be the Babylon build so I'm hoping this is a cock up and theyll put a stable version out VERY soon.

Last version i would consider stable for xbox is a long time ago, pre the last "stable" build, so im going to have to go back to that again now sad.gif And ive got a really bad feeling that this version updated my DB files (took ages loading first time) and they wont work on the old build again. So theres another 8 hours or so pissed away.

Might be time to just get a fixed version down and kill the xbox builds, looks like the ongoing dev for linux/windoze etc looks to be making it harder and harder to get a version that even works on xbox.

#39 Madmuhfuh

Madmuhfuh

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

OK, hate to be replying to my own posts heh but ive done some more testing...

PM3 skin fixes all the probs except the music crashes, seems to crash on the 5th tune every time. Possibly due to another issue ive found. Playing a video over SMB works fine first time then if you try another itll prompt you for the login details for the share and not accept them. Cant get back onto the network til I reboot the xbox or restart xbmc.

PM3.HD has all the same probs as any other skin.

This is running a bare build. No DBs, fresh install, all previous options and files gone, just the T3ch release.

So as long as ya dont mind an ugly as f*ck interface that looks like an old xbox dash and dont want to play any more than 5 tunes or 1 video over a network you should be fine :)

#40 Guily6669

Guily6669

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Fuck XBox Live! Noobs pay, Noobs play, M$ say:<br />THANK U MISTER FOR MAKING ME A BILLION RICHER U FAG!

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

hey Madmuhfuh, i have the same problems, but the sound problems are fixed for a few time already, but not in this version, only in the newer ones (at least it's in the list)

The problem is XBMC is at REV. 20374 and T3CH will take a few years (sarcastic) to get there, and when they get there, rev 99999999 is out....

They really do a good job, but i think they should only compile and fix always the latest xbmc versions...

ps: that's just my opinion, because i still give them credits for their work, for me, for u, for all of us.....
Keep Cool

Edited by Guily6669, 17 May 2009 - 01:13 AM.

#41 ChrisF

ChrisF

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

I installed today. Thus far videos and music are fine. Audio is in sync and I played through several albums track by track. No issues.

Someone also mentioned RSS, I have those too. This was a download from T3CH as the stable Babylon build. No upgrade, wiped the Tdata/Udata folders and didn't transfer over anything from the previous (i.e. library/scrapes).

Not sure what to tell you guys. Unless I just got lucky today and it starts dying on me, this is the best build I can remember.

#42 Guily6669

Guily6669

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE(ChrisF @ May 17 2009, 03:32 AM) View Post

I installed today. Thus far videos and music are fine. Audio is in sync and I played through several albums track by track. No issues.

Someone also mentioned RSS, I have those too. This was a download from T3CH as the stable Babylon build. No upgrade, wiped the Tdata/Udata folders and didn't transfer over anything from the previous (i.e. library/scrapes).

Not sure what to tell you guys. Unless I just got lucky today and it starts dying on me, this is the best build I can remember.

Well have u let ur xbox playing music for like 4 hours or more??? everytime i get too much time playing music, if i go change it it just stucks and xbmc appear as loading and loading, and in a hour still loading...

Also if i change internet radio musics all the time, it fails, i didint saw any problems while playing music from hdd or from my pc, it only happens in the web radio at least for me...

ps: I dont know about u, but i saw that the first time xbmc is good, but in a few days it just get slower, nothing of this happend in the very older ones...
Keep Cool

#43 layzee

layzee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:09 PM

As reported by some other users already, I have also encountered these two problems:

(Note I clean installed XBMC and am using it as dashboard)

1) Slow startup time, about 20-30 seconds.

2) The sliding bar (controlled by the right analogue stick) used to skip forwards and backwards while watching videos does not work. Or to be more precise, it works once then it doesn't respond anymore.

#44 R111

R111

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE(Guily6669 @ May 17 2009, 12:01 AM) View Post
The problem is XBMC is at REV. 20374 and T3CH will take a few years (sarcastic) to get there, and when they get there, rev 99999999 is out....

google "XBMC Nightly Build" last i download was rev20395

#45 ojan00

ojan00

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:34 AM

the smb errors are anoying but the problem is with windows because of that limit 10 per user and that xbox log one session per share you using
if you are using 5 share like me when i go to one share thats go fine but when i press back to see the share folders windows takes that for another 5 session login lets see 10 logins and if you do that again go to one share folder then press back it gets 15 sessions logins in windows and it expell that account and thats the error we have with shares greater than 4 or 5 what a weird bug

XBMC-SVN_2008-07-15_rev14095-T3CH-FIXED this build and forward have that one session per share backwards this build not have that bug

thanks for your this excelent program

PD.: sorry for my bad english

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users