• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 yevgyeni

yevgyeni

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

For me, so far, the build has been fine for everything except one aspect: the mplayer build seems to behave differently than just a few builds back. I have two xbox's, one with an XBMC build that's a couple of months old, and one that has the latest Babylon build. Both have a video plugin for Bleach7. The old one will play the video files through the plugin with no problems, but the new one fails. Does anyone know where I could find an older build of mplayer? Or should I just try copying over the mplayer folder from the older xbmc to the newer one?

#47 wer2

wer2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

Clean install and not a single problem!

Well one weird problem, when I go into programs it takes me to the black back arrow and I need to click the back button to get all the paths on the screen.

Can I fix that?

I suggest people start getting used to clean installs. I put this on a different XBOX and used the old data and it was all whacked out. Obviously something in some of the previous builds is creating some problems.

Fresh install and no worries!

#48 J_K_M_A_N

J_K_M_A_N

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

It may have a default set. When you hit back once try bringing up the menu and see if it has a clear default.

J_K_M_A_N

#49 MightyWarman

MightyWarman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

I use XBMC 2.0 for my Xbox. It works awesome.

I downlaoded this newer version...its works good, but there is about a 1-2 sec delay in changing directories over a network and before u start watching a avi file.

It might have something to do with the fact that i overwrote my USERDATA file with the one that came with XBMC 2.0...however, the instructions say its okay to do this ?

I had to go back to XBMC 2.0 which i don't notice much of a difference anywayz.

I'd like to use the newer one...but cannot figure out why there is a delay now. If anyone has this issue an knows a work around...please let me know.

Maybe i'll try it again...and not overwrite my USERDATA first before i download it.

The entire issue maybe because i downloaded a binary file of this version elsewhere and they screwed it up. You don't provide the binary files i need for XMBC on the xbox here.

#50 SinnfulDayz

SinnfulDayz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:47 AM

I try to access XBMC from FlashFXP, I have everything set up right but tells me the connection times out and that it failed... I can connect to my Xbox and Xbins... any suggestions?

#51 sleepyr6

sleepyr6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

can someone point me toward a working link please? I also have a question, I am running the 8.10 release of XBMC but everytime I run a xbox backup directly from the hard drive I can get back to the home screen! I use to press the eject button and it would automaticlly go back to the home screen when i press it now it does nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users