• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mizun0h

Mizun0h

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

Ok so i usually stick with softmods, but i recently purchased a 500 gig WD caviar black sata2 hard drive. Using a sata to ide converter a can build the hard drive. The problem is that whenever i try to boot with it i get error 13 (a dashboard launch error).
-Am i right to assume that a TSOP flash will fix this problem for me?

To the Original Subject.
-I want to TSOP Flash my v1.4 xbox. But i only have one. I do have an unmodded stock hd and this new one though.. Is it at all possible with only one xbox?

-Also do not own 007, but i do own Mechassault. All the guides use 007, and unlike softmod tutorials, dont mention mechassualt or splinter cell. Are there alternative raincoat files to do the same thing with mechassault? Would they be on xbins?

Thank you in Advance to anyone who replies. Any info would be appreciated.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

Softmod the Xbox with Mechassault / Krayzie, then use Evox to flash the TSOP. It takes a little bit longer, but I've always found it easier. I'd recommend iND-BIOS.5003 for the BIOS, because you can reconfigure it from a text file without reflashing.

If your Xbox has a Winbond TSOP (so you can't use Evox) you can manually launch one of the 007 gamesave Raincoat flashers after softmodding, or use Resctoox so you can flash via http or from the disk.

Edited by Heimdall, 11 May 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#3 Bobos

Bobos

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

incase you still don't know, you can. Google eurasia pro generic flash disc I think its the easiest way to flash tsop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users