4 replies to this topic

#1 BoondockSteveO

BoondockSteveO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 07:08 PM

i figured out why my evox wont boot off my HD is i dont have the hash in my evox.ini file. but the hash on the hash list sticky doesnt work for me. i got all the colors for4976.02 but when i flashed my matrix with them it didnt work....all of them were bad bioses. so i got the blue one from RustyDogs site but the file name he had was "4976.02_Blue_Noani.bin" Now i know this one works b/c i see the blue X in the begining. I just want to make sure what i have to call this in the .ini file.

ROM = "4976.02_Blue_Noani", hash#
or
ROM = "X24976.02_blahblahblah", hash#?????
im not sure if it's blue or dark blue though, or does it even matter if i just have to do the 1st one????

and whoever can help, if u can post the hash as well cuz i've tried the ones on the list for the blue and they didnt work and i also tried the current thing from the ini file too.....i think i did it right when i tried it.

PLEASE HELP!

#2 BoondockSteveO

BoondockSteveO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 03:32 AM

Could someone help me please???
I've copied and pasted the entire hash list from the sticky at the top to my evox.ini file and still nothing.....well, still error 13.
I'm at a total loss for what to do and i dont want to reflash the chip again with a different BIOS now that it took me forever to line it up!

#3 blaze_1ne

blaze_1ne

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 June 2003 - 05:03 AM

that hash list wouldnt be the factor why evox doesnt boot for you. the hash list is there to recognize your bios, if you dont have the right hash line for the bios then it'll say 'unknown'...
error 13 eh, check this link to explain all error codes...
http://www.xbox-scen.../errorcodes.php

maybe you're missing some files from you c drive that's not letting you load evox properly??

#4 BoondockSteveO

BoondockSteveO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:58 AM

well i have no idea what could be wrong and i got tired of it so i got a new set of X2 and reflashed the bios to a silver noani and it worked fine. no changes needed to the original evox.ini were needed...maybe there is indeed a bad set of 4976.02 going around.....

#5 dcnigma

dcnigma

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-scene ,Dreamcast-scene, mod-scene<br />If you can hack it it interest me
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 June 2003 - 12:39 PM

i have the same pack first time i flashed it noproblem but when i flash it 3 times it gives me a bad flash. i tought it was the bios but after all it was because i pres to quick on the Y button to flash it.
all bios works when i tryed them but dont flash to fast or you wil get fckd

but the silver looks like crap it gray black and with if i set my xbox on ntcs i also have a silver boot tongue.gif cant get colors when i use the video switchs possible because i dont have a full av pack only the rgb cable sad.gif
but that is a total diffrent stroy.

Greetz dcnigma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users