3 replies to this topic

#1 ffjason

ffjason

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Hi guys.

I've been browsing around the forum quite a bit and there is some amazing stuff. I was wondering whether anyone has ever modded the original xbox controllers into a 360 controllers case? Or whether this is even possible? With some assistance/advice I would love to do this. There seems to be quite a few "broken" 360 controllers on ebay. Though none specify in what way but I figure that was the best place to start.

Basically what i'm asking is for advice or links to previous attempts.

Cheers.

#2 guy_inthe_back

guy_inthe_back

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

I vaguely remember whispers of someone doing it.. or wanting to try. Maybe I'm just having deja vous... I honestly cant remember...in any case, PLEASE keep us posted if you're successful and let us know how you did it. I for one would love to have a 360 style controller.

GITB

#3 Mikesshunk

Mikesshunk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:Modding, Electronics, Football.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:41 AM

It seems like it would be possible. Just don't use the "original" original Xbox controller (Duke) as the buttons are odd shaped and the sticks are pretty spaced apart. If you use the S-controller it should be a lot easier. The buttons and sticks have almost the same spacing as a 360 controller and are the same size.

#4 SupaDawg

SupaDawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:02 AM

I've been actually tossing around doing the very opposite. I'd love an s-controller on my 360.

Perhaps if i get around to starting on that, i'll use the resulting parts to give the other way around a go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users