Killua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding,Anime,Manga
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:04 AM

Hi,I'm new here and i read the topics on TSL saves modding.
My Xbox Give me a problems with tsl saves:
I modify pc savegames with KSE 3.3.3 Then I change the pc files with the xbox files (Pc Files in UDATA/4c10014/167B1958DCEA/000064-Slot 64) But When I Go To run these saves on the box it says "damaged game"...
Someone has a glitch to run pc saves on the xbox (I have a modded Xbox Andi i FTP the files)
And also someone has a good working skin of Darth Nihilus (All The skins when you take out the lsbr float in the air)
Thanks to you all
(if there is a conversion program can you put the download link?)
(Sorry for bad english... I'm Italian)

#2 Killua

Killua

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding,Anime,Manga
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:04 AM

IF you Don't have a glitch on how to do this can you give me a save
(Name:Darth Revan,Appearance:Darth Revan,armors,disguises,
and weapons particularly lightsabers if you can put 10000 red double-bladed).
Thanks To You All.

#3 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:39 AM

KSE frequently has problems like this because it lacks the ability to properly resign a save. Because of this, it's somewhat limited in what it can do.
You're more likely to get help at Holowan labs (where the creator of the program is a moderator) than here, if KSE is actually the problem.

http://www.lucasforu...splay.php?f=646

Edited by VoxAngel, 22 May 2009 - 03:42 AM.

#4 Ten-96

Ten-96

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE(Killua @ May 17 2009, 03:04 AM) View Post

Hi,I'm new here and i read the topics on TSL saves modding.
My Xbox Give me a problems with tsl saves:
I modify pc savegames with KSE 3.3.3 Then I change the pc files with the xbox files (Pc Files in UDATA/4c10014/167B1958DCEA/000064-Slot 64) But When I Go To run these saves on the box it says "damaged game"...
Someone has a glitch to run pc saves on the xbox

There isn't really a glitch for running PC saves on the Xbox; however, there are game saves that you can download for the Xbox from Codejunkies for both KotOR 1 and 2. As far as making changes to saves, it's better to use an Xbox save. Once you have an Xbox save, you can edit it with KSE by extracting the "Slot-**" folder (** being the number of the slot).

Some things to remember when editing Xbox saves with KSE:

Never add items - causes a damaged save.

If you want to change feats, remember the total number of feats that were allocated and reallocate that same number of feats.

You can change any of the Stats (Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, etc...) or Skills (Comptuer Use, Demolitions, Persuade, etc...) to suit your tastes.

You can also give yourself tons or credits and experience. In TSL, you can change your darkside/lightside alignment; as well as giving yourself tons of Chemicals and Components.

You can change the appearance of your character. You can also change the name but name changing is strict. You have to count the number of characters in the name (ex. Zaina Ryl has 9 characters because the space between the first and last name is counted). The name you select must have the exact amount of characters as the original name (ex. Mara Jade would work because it has a total of 9 characters).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users