3 replies to this topic

#1 fightclub

fightclub

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:15 AM

I have been told that the xbox 360 "MIGHT" record all games that are played on it (modified and originals) and then "MIGHT" upload all that data to live which could result in a ban... i asked if there was any definitive proof and everyone has said no... so i wanted to see if anyone has captured communication from a live server and an xbox where this supposed list was sent... so my question is... is ALL communication with live servers encrypted... or only certain parts... if not... as anyone been able to capture the information im talking about... thanks

#2 Syn201

Syn201

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:25 PM

of course it records all the games you play just take a look on ms site at the license migration tool
stealth should be so it is the same as original game ..

#3 debora.ribes

debora.ribes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(fightclub @ May 17 2009, 08:15 AM) View Post

I have been told that the xbox 360 "MIGHT" record all games that are played on it (modified and originals) and then "MIGHT" upload all that data to live which could result in a ban... i asked if there was any definitive proof and everyone has said no... so i wanted to see if anyone has captured communication from a live server and an xbox where this supposed list was sent... so my question is... is ALL communication with live servers encrypted... or only certain parts... if not... as anyone been able to capture the information im talking about... thanks

i never thought it wud be possible to do

#4 Frog_Racer

Frog_Racer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:08 AM

Its obvious the MS can record games you played, check out gamercards, they add the logos of the three last games you played at the bottom of the card. And it is used to track acheivements you might of unlocked whilst you were off line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users