I'm looking for a programmer who is able to program PIC microcontrollers for Xbox 360 rapid fire. I am willing to pay a reasonable price to purchase the code.
I need someone who is able to program a PIC to have 10 modes of rapid fire as follows:
1. Full Rapid - Fastest Setting (For Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3)
2. Full Rapid - Extremely Fast
3. Full Rapid - Very, Very, Fast (Fastest speed for Call of Duty 5 that is undetectable)
4. Full Rapid - Very Fast
5. Full Rapid - Fast
6. Burst Fire - Fastest 3 Round Burst Setting (Works on Call of Duty 5 and 4)
7. Burst Fire - Extremely fast 3 Round Burst Setting
8. Burst Fire - Very, Very, Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
9. Burst Fire - Very Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
10. Burst Fire - Fast 3 Round Burst Setting
The chip is to be wired to a button. Holding the button for a number of seconds will turn rapid fire on, and change modes. For every second the button is held, the mode will change and the fourth player LED will flash once for each second/mode, and then return to a solid LED light when the button is released. So if you hold the button for:
1 seconds - LED turns on - 1 total flashes - Mode 1
2 seconds - LED remains on - 2 total flashes - Mode 2
3 seconds - LED remains on - 3 total flashes - Mode 3
4 seconds - LED remains on - 4 total flashes - Mode 4
5 seconds - LED remains on - 5 total flashes - Mode 5
6 seconds - LED remains on - 6 total flashes - Mode 6
7 seconds - LED remains on - 7 total flashes - Mode 7
8 seconds - LED remains on - 8 total flashes - Mode 8
9 seconds - LED remains on - 9 total flashes - Mode 9
10 seconds - LED remains on - 10 total flashes - Mode 10
11 seconds - LED turns off - Rapid fire off
Is there anyone here who is able to keep in contact via msn or email who can program this code for me? Remember I am willing to pay a reasonable price (which will be discussed).
Please get back to me.
Pic Programmer Wanted!
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users