X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:36 AM

i did everything correctly but when it "took over" it didnt spoof the drive key over and attempted to flash 000000000000000000000000, well when it did that it froze my computer for a moment and then jungleflasher shutdown and now my hitachi 47dj wont do a darn thing.

this is not user error because i saved all files and everything but then it didnt spoof when it did it's thing. even tested the stability and everything was fine. i wish i had a log for you guys but like i said jugleflasher shutdown.

is there anything i can do to save this thing?

i have all originals and everything

#2 hassle

hassle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

ok well i got ahold of a hitachi 79fl. Heres what i want to do:

-flash the 79 to read as the 47 and fit into the 47's original box.

however i cant figure out how to do the damn thing in junglsflasher becasue everytime i try to flash the ixtreme to the 79 using the 47's key it reads the 79 and tries to flash the 79's key.

how do i go about this???

thx to all who try to help

#3 hassle

hassle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

sorry for the multiple posts but there is no edit option. also i just realized i probably should have put this in techinical dvd hacking stuff.

OK i flashed the hitachi 79 to read as a 47 by flashing the key.bin and then spoofing as a 47. (Jungleflasher does so much crap its crazy)

But now i want to flash ixtreme 1.51 to the hitachi 79(spoofed as a 47) but when i do it tells me to put it back to stock before i can do that. how can i get around that.

I just want to flash the ixtreme 1.51 to a 79 with a 47 key.

PLEASE HELP ME...

#4 insanityforall

insanityforall

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:24 AM

Sorry, ou don't want my help with a Hitachi. I'm horrible with them smile.gif I'll just help you to brick that one too. Wanna buy a bricked hitachi pcb smile.gif ?

#5 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,810 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

You have to restore to stock before you flash ixtreme.

1. Restore firmware using the restore option.
2. Flash ixtreme
3. flash keys (if different)
4. flash spoof data.

Done.

#6 misterhektik

misterhektik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:12 AM

I had nearly the identical problem the OP had.

Hitachi 47DJ bricked from bad flash, have the original firmware backed up. Got a new Hitachi 79FK. Plan to flash the new key onto the drive.

My question, should I spoof it as 47DJ? Will this be xbl safe? If not, will it be any more detectable than using ixtreme firmware? What I mean is, should I bother swapping only the key or should I just put ixtreme on the new drive since I could be banned from xbl either way.

Thanks for the help.

#7 boneym

boneym

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE(misterhektik @ May 22 2009, 01:04 AM) View Post

I had nearly the identical problem the OP had.

Hitachi 47DJ bricked from bad flash, have the original firmware backed up. Got a new Hitachi 79FK. Plan to flash the new key onto the drive.

My question, should I spoof it as 47DJ? Will this be xbl safe? If not, will it be any more detectable than using ixtreme firmware? What I mean is, should I bother swapping only the key or should I just put ixtreme on the new drive since I could be banned from xbl either way.

Thanks for the help.
you have to spoof it it you dont then it will not work, your motherboard is expecting to see a 47 not a 79,will it be xbl safe probably not, spoofed drives stick out like a sore thumb,only you can anwser the next question as hitachis at the moment are definatley the most volitile and tricky to flash for the beginner especially a 79

#8 hassle

hassle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ May 21 2009, 06:28 AM) View Post

You have to restore to stock before you flash ixtreme.

1. Restore firmware using the restore option.
2. Flash ixtreme
3. flash keys (if different)
4. flash spoof data.

Done.

thats exactly what i was thinking just before i read this post. man i hate hitachi's. according to the post down below though a spoofed drive "sticks out like a sore thumb" so chances are higher of getting banned. is that true also if there is no ixtreme firmware? just stock firmware with a different drive spoofed as the stock drive?
I just confused myself...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users