3 replies to this topic

#1 carlosian

carlosian

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:56 PM

Alright guys I've been a member of this forum for a long time but i haven't been in here recently since I was happy with my OLD XBOX. I used the resources on this forum for mod my original XBox and it was awesome! I recently made the move to upgrade to the newer consoles and chose a PS3 over the 360 because of the blueray player. I've done a search on this forum but haven't been able to find a direct answer to my question.

Is there a way to play games through your harddrive for the PS3 similiar to the way the xbox was able to do? if so, how would I be able to do it and what would I need. I had a xenium ice on my old xbox with a 120gig hd.

I know this is a noob question and will propably get castigated by the mod but I would like to know or get pointed into the right direction on how to do this.

Thanks

#2 ScrewinGates

ScrewinGates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:51 PM

no.best you can do is if you have a backwards compatible model u can use usb loader to play ps2 backups on it.

#3 carlosian

carlosian

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(ScrewinGates @ May 24 2009, 10:43 PM) View Post

no.best you can do is if you have a backwards compatible model u can use usb loader to play ps2 backups on it.

what about iso backups burning into writable bluray discs?

#4 ScrewinGates

ScrewinGates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:15 AM

nope nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users