0079fl

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OGREIUS

OGREIUS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:IVE GOT 8 SOFT MODDED XBOX AND 5 COMPUTERS I MODD AND HACK FOR FUN CASE MODDS TOO
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

I HAVE A HAT-- 0079FL ITS RUNNING IXM1.3 FIRM I PLUGGED IT IN AND IT WAS RECOGNIZED I SPUN UP THE DISC WITH SLAX 2.1 AND BOOTED WIN XP OPENED UP FIRMWARE TOOLBOX 4.8 TOOK MY ORIGINAL FIRMWARE KEY PLASTED IN TO THE IXM PLAYED THE CD THROUGH THE XBOX DRIVE DID READ DIFF ALL I COULD GET AFTER THAT WAS ERROE COULD NOT READ DRIVE AFTER 6 TIMES I REBOOTED BOTH AND NOW MY COMPUTER WONT SEE IT ??? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANX

#2 TheDemonIII

TheDemonIII

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:27 AM

this is what u need to do:

there's a key 2 spaces to the left of the right shift key, next to the backslash. it makes a period (.) which is a common punctuation mark. Learn how to use that in your sentences. Then there is a key above the left shift key that toggles caps lock. press that as well. After doing that, repost your question because no one is going to take the time to read the garbage that you just posted.

#3 ruley

ruley

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:42 AM

Try Jungleflasher, it has the auto-pause for the disc as well as mode b. Why are you yelling?

#4 OGREIUS

OGREIUS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:IVE GOT 8 SOFT MODDED XBOX AND 5 COMPUTERS I MODD AND HACK FOR FUN CASE MODDS TOO

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:11 AM

CANT OPEN DRIVE ERROR- JUNGLE FLASHER DIDN'T WORK.... DO I HAVE TO RESTORE THE OLD FIRM FIRST?

#5 OGREIUS

OGREIUS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:47 AM

FAILED TO OPEN DRIVE WITH JUNGLEFLASHER WTF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users