PS3Scene

X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

Things Unmentioned At The Sony Press Conference
Posted by XanTium | 3-6-2009 16:58 EST

From kotaku.com:

These are the things we thought Sony would or should mention at their E3 2009 press conference, but didn't:

* PS3 Slim: If you're going to show all the other things that leaked in the weeks before the Sony press conference then why not show us the rumored PS3 Slim? Or was that the one leak that was fake?

* Metal Gear Solid Rising: Unless we were supposed to think that Metal Gear Solid Rising was an Xbox 360 exclusive, then why not mention or show clips or even a logo of Kojima Productions' newly-announced game?

* Price Drop: No? Not yet?

Full Story: kotaku.com

#2 bucko

bucko

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:29 AM

Why do people keep asking for a price drop? Get a job FFS laugh.gif Rising is coming on the PS3, and from the PS3 Slim pictures they looked awful, I'd rather them work on it some more when I looked at the pics.

#3 HotKnife420

HotKnife420

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(bucko @ Jun 4 2009, 09:29 AM) View Post

Why do people keep asking for a price drop? Get a job FFS laugh.gif Rising is coming on the PS3, and from the PS3 Slim pictures they looked awful, I'd rather them work on it some more when I looked at the pics.

I liked it. I already bought a PS3, but I still think they should drop the price. I'm thinking when the price drop *does* come, it'll be really welcome, as they're kinda "starving" everyone (price cut-wise).

#4 mercury187

mercury187

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

I heard there was no date for Gran Turismo 5 either sad.gif my racing wheel and pedals dont get much use anymore, prologue gets old fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users