• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dgraham1977

dgraham1977

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

Recently I softmodded my xbox with ndure which installed the unleashx dashboard. When I had the dash installed I started looking at some of the functionality of what was in this dash, and I saw that there was an update for this dash. Unfortunately, the installer would not download and install the files required. From reading some of the other forum posts I found out that you can just ftp these files to the xbox to update the dash. I understand how you ftp the files and all, but what I am having a problem with is where these files are supposed to be installed.

Could someone explain to me where these files are supposed to be copied to using the path to where its to go?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:30 PM

Depends which softmod you used. For Krayzie the dash is E:\Dashboard\default.xbe, for Kingroach the dash is E:\Dash\default.xbe.

#3 dgraham1977

dgraham1977

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

I'm honestly not sure which one it was. Is the E:\ the default directory for the installed dash usually?

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

No, E:\ isn't the default location - it's one of the two locations in my previous post. It will take you 2 seconds to see which of those files exists and update it.

#5 dgraham1977

dgraham1977

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

Ok....thanks for the help.....I just wanted to make sure I was uploading to the correct location.

Much Appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users