vacuuum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:28 AM

So, I have been out of the forums for a long while and realized that my 360 is way out-of-date.
I still have the 1.4 iXtreme and I did NOT do good 360 modder does...
I did not backup my ORIG.BIN or I might have but did not keep track of it.
Now my question is can someone point me to the right direction to update my firmware without the ORIG.BIN?
I've been browsing around the forums and it's quite hard to catch up with the latest methods and tools without reading through pages created 2 years ago.
Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance

#2 murdock2577

murdock2577

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE(vacuuum @ Jun 9 2009, 10:28 AM) View Post

So, I have been out of the forums for a long while and realized that my 360 is way out-of-date.
I still have the 1.4 iXtreme and I did NOT do good 360 modder does...
I did not backup my ORIG.BIN or I might have but did not keep track of it.
Now my question is can someone point me to the right direction to update my firmware without the ORIG.BIN?
I've been browsing around the forums and it's quite hard to catch up with the latest methods and tools without reading through pages created 2 years ago.
Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance

As i said before.... JUNGLEFLASHER TUTORIAL ...and offcourse the lastest jungleflasher tools and your good to go
Its no biggie as long as the drive is functional the drive key resides inside the ixtreme 1.4(same as original but modified)... just read the drive as usual spoof data & key check what you done... then write wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users