2 replies to this topic

#1 willie19a

willie19a

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

ok so i have my files on my hard drive and i can run xdsl from my applications menu on my unleashx dash. i have installed it using the loop install, so now how do i run it? can i delete the one that was on my hard drive?

#2 Nextelhalo

Nextelhalo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

I"m not positive but if you'e done a loopback install you should be able to use the same .xbe to run X-dsl.
I just put the .XBE in the F:Apps folder. depending on if you have a big hard drive or not.

#3 bc54

bc54

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

ok, first of all, you shou,ld not delete any of the files related to xdsl on your xbox. you should keep your frugal install because its a good safety net and it only takes 50mb.

to launch xdsl, you should have a xromwell.xbe (might not be named this, more than likely it is default.xbe but the important thing is that it is xromwell not xbeboot. to tell the difference, xromwell boots to a menu with a blue background and has options like dvd, fatx, netboot, options, etc.) then just use this xbe as an app (put it ina E:\Apps\linux or F:\Apps\linux.) make sure your linuxboot.cfg is in E:\.

good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users