• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 COONDOGG97

COONDOGG97

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:26 PM

I am looking to copy everything from my Xbox to another Xbox. Couple questions... First, would I get a faster (and more stable) transfer rate copying box to box over my network using flashFXP, or would I get a faster (MORE STABLE?) rate using an app such as Xbftp or Xtoolbox? Secondly after copying all of my files over should I delete the Eeprom from my friends box so he doesnt go online and slam me? Thanks for the help!

Coondogg

#2 COONDOGG97

COONDOGG97

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 11:49 AM

Nobody?

#3 THE MAD TWEEKER

THE MAD TWEEKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 June 2003 - 11:59 AM

When transfering anyting from one system to another regardles of the platform you will only be able to go as fast as the slowest component in the equation witch will probably be the xbox so I say do a box to box transfer. I dont know about stabilaty but I cant forsee any problem with doing it like that. beerchug.gif

#4 johnney5

johnney5

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:gold teetheses
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 June 2003 - 12:10 PM

The eeprom is not stored in the harddrive, so dont even worry about that. The other thing, is that you WILL get faster speeds from xbox to xbox directly with a crossover cable, but good luck getting xbftp to work, me and my friend tried to use it for like an hour and we just got pissed and did it the old fashoned way, xbox to pc back to xbox

#5 dcnigma

dcnigma

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-scene ,Dreamcast-scene, mod-scene<br />If you can hack it it interest me
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 June 2003 - 08:26 PM

yip my to

#6 referencees

referencees

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 09:36 PM

i agree xbftp is a little buggy, but it works great once you figure it out. i get 7000K average from xbox to xbox easy. if you need help figuring out how to use it just PM me and i'll try to help u out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users