Photo

Looking For Repair For 360 Lite On Bricked.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 immortalzocku21

immortalzocku21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:43 PM

Hi I have a liteon 360 that I tried to mod with ixtreme 1.6, I think i might've bricked it and I need to repair it somehow, if anyone knows how to do it plzz, the dvd drive wont open. thx

#2 rogue26

rogue26

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

Did you plug the connector in upside down? See a brilliant flash of blue light and smell smoke?

If you haven't already try reading here:

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=673708

Edited by rogue26, 15 July 2009 - 12:30 AM.

#3 immortalzocku21

immortalzocku21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:42 AM

ive tried everything, ive given up on it, i read that too as well before tried it but my comp wont boot in dos

#4 Jbasto

Jbasto

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(immortalzocku21 @ Jul 14 2009, 07:42 PM) View Post

ive tried everything, ive given up on it, i read that too as well before tried it but my comp wont boot in dos

Well what u mean u cant boot in dos mode ??

have u made a bootable floppy or flash drive ??

and u want to do this:

You will need L-O-Eras.exe, latest dosflash16, and your hacked firmware file. Well what you do, restart your PC with your liteon connected, but not powered on, boot to DOS. Once you get to DOS restore power to your liteon drive. Go to where your files are.

Type L-O-Eras SATAPORT <-- put in your sata port that your drive is connected too. If you don't know your sata port, you can do dosflash really fast and figure out which port has the liteon drive on it. So after you do L-O-Eras SATAPORT you should return status FF72 I believe. I haven't had to do this way for awhile so if I made a mistake on the status please PM me so I can fix this. After you do this, go type DOSFLASH, then enter the proper # for the port that has the liteon drive on it. Then type W for write. Then enter your hacked firmware file, usually lite_cfw.bin then it will erase and write the firmware to your drive. After it is done, turn the power off on your drive, then turn it back on and press eject and if it does, problem solved!

Now you have flashed your firmware to your Liteon drive, put your system back together and test a backup

#5 immortalzocku21

immortalzocku21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:21 AM

im sorta new to this so dont flame, but im not 100 percent clear if i made the boot dos disc i followed directions but it just would not boot i tried 2 comps, and when i add the files to the usb stick, is their a program i use or do i just like copy n paste....sry... but thx for the help greatly appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users