• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 crazyfool92

crazyfool92

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

I bought a jasper console about 2 months ago and i bought it brand new. But every so often when im playing it diagonal black and white lines would gothrough the screen and sometimes like weee tiny black and white squares would appear and i know its not the game because it also done it on the dashboard. So is it taking red ring or can someone tell me what is wrong with. And should i send it away to MS now or wait till it gives me an error. Btw the warranty is up until April 2010. Thanks Mark

#2 nagamin

nagamin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Wowww! Did you got flashing red light yet? Whthout flashing red light, you not yet in the zone.
Where did you bought? You should go to store, where you purchased and check with customer service first.
Before you go, you have to make sure not cause by your connection between console and TV. ohmy.gif

#3 scorpionrecords

scorpionrecords

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

Wowww! Did you got flashing red light yet? Whthout flashing red light, you not yet in the zone.
Where did you bought? You should go to store, where you purchased and check with customer service first.
Before you go, you have to make sure not cause by your connection between console and TV. blink.gif

#4 crazyfool92

crazyfool92

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:32 AM

I bought it off ebay but iknw for a fact that it was brand new.

#5 nagamin

nagamin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:37 AM

Only what you can do is play hard. May be glich goes away or get error. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sorry about that. sad.gif

#6 majinsoftware

majinsoftware

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:09 AM

Try another game, If it does it with that game you can eather leave it on over night then see if thats fixed the problem, and or send it back to MS.

#7 xAgentOverDDoSe

xAgentOverDDoSe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:21 AM

crack it open, xclamp it, clean the path between the gpu and the ANA/HANA chip with rubbing alcohol. then take a heat gun to the area treated with the rubbing alcohol. when the chips are hot. push down on them so the contacts are in place. then let sit. biggrin.gif
that fixed my e74, 3 red rings, 2 red rings, and other assorted rings.

#8 majinsoftware

majinsoftware

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:33 AM

Best not to do that if its still under warranty, then you cant return it to ms.

#9 colt45joe

colt45joe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

... nvm

Edited by colt45joe, 24 July 2009 - 07:13 AM.

#10 xAgentOverDDoSe

xAgentOverDDoSe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE(majinsoftware @ Jul 24 2009, 03:33 AM) View Post

Best not to do that if its still under warranty, then you cant return it to ms.

i knew i shouldve read his post further >_<

#11 rodd83

rodd83

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE(crazyfool92 @ Jul 22 2009, 01:10 PM) View Post

I bought a jasper console about 2 months ago and i bought it brand new. But every so often when im playing it diagonal black and white lines would gothrough the screen and sometimes like weee tiny black and white squares would appear and i know its not the game because it also done it on the dashboard. So is it taking red ring or can someone tell me what is wrong with. And should i send it away to MS now or wait till it gives me an error. Btw the warranty is up until April 2010. Thanks Mark

I cant believe this men, tell me it is not true, noooo. Jasper got also the E74 . So every 360 got failed, i cant believe it , i am supossed to buy a jasper 512 MB built in but this shows me the 360 still bad bad ...

#12 nagamin

nagamin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

No, not yet red light. Just little scramble graphic. That can cause of cable or game media error.
He should try with another game or cable. grr.gif

Edited by nagamin, 24 July 2009 - 11:04 PM.

#13 Locohead

Locohead

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE(rodd83 @ Jul 24 2009, 04:56 PM) View Post

I cant believe this men, tell me it is not true, noooo. Jasper got also the E74 . So every 360 got failed, i cant believe it , i am supossed to buy a jasper 512 MB built in but this shows me the 360 still bad bad ...

Of course rodd. 360's fail and will continue to fail because they are still being made with lead-free solder and clamped with X-clamps. Nothing they have done has fixed the design flaws, only diminished them (maybe!) If microsoft gaming division wasn't backed by the enormous mega-conglomerate Microsoft, they'd have either failed years ago, or fixed the problem years ago. What other company could tolerate 40-50% failure rates? It's amazing how much the general community has learned about the 360 out of dire necessity, while MS continues business as usual.

#14 crazyfool92

crazyfool92

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the help. But the only really game i play is COD4 and installed to the hard drive i will try reinstalling it to the hard drive and playing another game for a while to see if its just the game.

#15 rodd83

rodd83

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(crazyfool92 @ Jul 25 2009, 06:12 AM) View Post

Thanks for the help. But the only really game i play is COD4 and installed to the hard drive i will try reinstalling it to the hard drive and playing another game for a while to see if its just the game.

U said it your self, also in the dashboard ;so its E74 coming soon ... Tell us the manufacter Day nad i heard a jasper from 2008 got E74 but after that it works fine, no bad graphics just displayed E74 on screen, who knows why. Still working today !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users