ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

www.leet-mods.com

Mods:

We Mod ALL Xbox 360s !

A Mod lets your console play both original and copied games.
Leet Mods offers Xbox 360 Firmware Flash Mod services at the best prices!
Mods are done while you wait. Without voiding your console's warranty!
We mod all Hitachi, BenQ, LiteOn and Samsung drives !
All mods are solderless thus they donít void your consoleís warranty.
We also offer Wii Mods.
Flash Mod turnaround time is 15 minutes

Xbox 360 iXtreme 1.6 Mods: $30

Its a firmware mod (which is better then a modchip) and is reversible. I use the latest iXtreme 1.6 firmware. You original firmware will be emailed to you upon request or bring your own USB.
The firmwares I use are stealth.
iXtreme 1.6 is safe for Xbox Live play!
All Mods are Guaranteed!

Free Dashboard Updates with Mods!
We also offer FREE cooling upgrades for multiple console mod orders!

We also offer Repair Services on all Gaming Consoles. Please visit our site for more details.

Repairs

Xbox 360 Red Light Repair ($50)
E74 Error FixL ($50)
No Video Output: ($50)
Drive tray getting stuck? ($20)
Lines on screen ($50)
Game Read Errors ? ($40)
Disc Drive Replacements
Cooling Upgrades
All repairs are permanent !

All mods and repairs take around 1 hour ! Without voiding warranty !

I have fixed hundreds of Xbox 360s with similar problems. The turnaround time is 1 hour.

For $50 you will get:
An 'X clamp replacement'
Solder Reflow for CPU and GPU
New thermal compound for your GPU and CPU
Free Dashboard Update (if its not updated already)
A 3 Month Warranty

For an additional $30 I will MOD your Xbox 360 so it can run Downloaded and Copied games. We also offer Repairs and Services for the PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii systems.

Leet Mods
Shehroz
Email: shehrozazeem@hotmail.com
support@leetmods.org
Cell number: (647)289-9135
www.leet-mods.com

Edited by ShehrozAzeem, 29 July 2009 - 08:46 PM.

#2 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

bump

#3 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

bump

#4 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:34 AM

bump

#5 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:17 AM

Now Offering Free Flash Mods with Drive Replacements for Xbox 360s.

#6 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

bump

#7 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:34 AM

Pre-Modded Xbox 360 Pro Bundles now available for Sale. Check site for more details.

#8 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:08 AM

2*XBOX 360 MODS = $50
4*Xbox 360 Mods = $70

All Mods Stealth and Rigourously Tested!

iXtreme 1.6 FLASH

#9 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:27 PM

bump

#10 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:44 PM

Now offering 2*Xbox 360 Flash mods for $50. LIMITED TIME OFFER

#11 Duane2

Duane2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:06 PM

People be careful with above service (leet-mods, ShehrozAzeem). He will swap out your good parts with bad ones.

#12 ShehrozAzeem

ShehrozAzeem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

THIS IS MOST LIKELY AN UNPROFESSIONAL ATTEMPT TO STEAL CUSTOMERS BY GAMERAMA IN TORONTO

#13 lostmyps3

lostmyps3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE(Duane2 @ Oct 8 2009, 03:06 PM) View Post

People be careful with above service (leet-mods, ShehrozAzeem). He will swap out your good parts with bad ones.

I agree completely with this poster Duane2. I also ASSURE you that I do not work for a company in canada or anywhere. I am self employed. I made the mistake of sending Shehroz my ps3 for a leaded reball service. Mr. Azeem jacked me around majorly, took $210 of my money and kept my ps3. I sent it to him 7 months ago, and he took over a month to contact me the first time to tell me that there were problems with it. He claimed that the processor chip was severely broken from the motherboard and he could not reball it and align it properly to solder it back to the board. (I believe that is what the jigs and machines are for, not done by hand) Now, I myself am a licensed electronics technician, and I can say this: I purchased the motherboard from an online source. The cpu and gpu were not broken off the board at all. In fact, when I received the board, I assembled the ps3 myself, and tested it. The unit powered up perfectly, came up to the sony logo, read the disc I inserted, and it went out with a ylod. So, I can say Mr. Azeem definately is a liar as to his work. Now, when I contacted him, he told me to send him 90 dollars with the unit, which I did. I included return address papers with it as well. I kept in contact with him, (when he would reply) and kept him noted as to my return address 3 or 4 more times. After he told me the unit was beyond repair, he offered me to replace my unit with a rebuilt one for an extra $120. I sent him the extra via paypal. It took a while, but after I contacted him AGAIN he told me he sent my unit to the wrong address, it was returned to him, and he had it ready to be shipped out. That was 3 months or so ago. I asked him several times to make sure what I would receive had a lead based solder reball done to it. He would NOT confirm this at all. That was the only thing I wanted and now I am out my ps3 plus over 200 dollars and 7 months of bs due to this "professional" service person. I would highly HIGHLY reccommend anyone reading this to seek out someone else to do business with. Thank you for reading.

Edited by lostmyps3, 16 February 2011 - 07:34 AM.

#14 KingdomCome

KingdomCome

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

Sheroz is very unprofessional. He says one thing and does another. He told me he would get my 360 flashed in under an hour and it took him 6-8 hours. When you talk to him on the phone, it feels like you're talking to a rudeboy gangster. Very unprofessional.

Please go to gmodz.ca for professional service that is done in front of you. Done in under 10 minutes or less.

#15 bigking

bigking

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

[font=Arial Black]
Dont trust leet-mods aka fasttech.ca aka sheeroz. this guy does not know what he is doing. I took my ps3 to him to fix my blue ray lens, he said it would be done in one hour, when i called him he said there was a problem it would be ready the next day. two weeks later i got fed up and when it took it back. when i got it home it would even take in a disc, so i opened it up to see what he had done. The drive wasnt screwed back in, the casing was missing and the main board had a really bad soldering job on it for the cables going to power supply, but there was no reason for him to even touch that, so i suspect he swapped out my good board. He is very rude and he tries to talk like a gangster but when you see him hes just a wimpy nerdy kid. I am warning everyone every where of this place, its a scam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users