#1 thejman129

thejman129

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

I've recently purchased a component video cable for my xbox. it has an unleashx dash that is set to boot xbmc (i can still access the unleashx an M$ dashes though). I cant seem to find a good tut for this kind of setup, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. happy.gif

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

What exactly do you need help with?

#3 thejman129

thejman129

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:47 PM

getting the xbox to transmit 720p onto my hdtv. it does have component video in the back and can display 720p, but i dont know how to set the xbox to 720p

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

Plug in the component leads. If your Xbox is softmodded, disable the virtual eeprom. If your Xbox is PAL, set it to NTSC with Enigmah. Run the MS Dash and enable the HD video modes. Re-enable virtual eeprom. If your softmod is Krayzie 1.1.1, run Krayzie extras and update the virtual eeprom.

#5 tortol89

tortol89

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Aug 1 2009, 07:27 PM) View Post

Plug in the component leads. If your Xbox is softmodded, disable the virtual eeprom. If your Xbox is PAL, set it to NTSC with Enigmah. Run the MS Dash and enable the HD video modes. Re-enable virtual eeprom. If your softmod is Krayzie 1.1.1, run Krayzie extras and update the virtual eeprom.

For some reason i couldnt post my own, so I try to get s.om answers here:
- Using a HD cable.
Im trying to use Enigmah to switch to NTSC from PAL. I have used FROSTY to disable shadowC and used eeprom_off.bin to disable virtual eeprom.
I putted the eeeprom_off.bin in the root of E.
But when XBMC starts up again, after using Enigmah, NO changes has been changes, still PAL. Same with the original xbox dashboard.
I dont have the option to choose 720 and 1080 in XBMC.

#6 2 Bunny

2 Bunny

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE(tortol89 @ Dec 2 2009, 02:51 AM) View Post

I dont have the option to choose 720 and 1080 in XBMC.

And this is where I come in. I have seen this problem countless times for people who have upgraded to hd who don't want to/can't run the MS dashboard. In the xBox Media Center, there in the settings, system settings, is a video hardware button. Press on this, and then enable those options in there. This is the equivalent of doing it from the ms dash.

- 2 Bunny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users