• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dan321

dan321

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:41 AM

I thought I extracted my drive key and dumped it but all I got was a 24k bin dumped and in hex editor the end says 'iXtreme v1.60-12x-FINAL-VAD6038 ' Is my drivekey in that file or did I just brick my Benq by updating to 1.6 without patching. Thanx

#2 ron6399

ron6399

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE(dan321 @ Aug 1 2009, 08:41 PM) View Post

I thought I extracted my drive key and dumped it but all I got was a 24k bin dumped and in hex editor the end says 'iXtreme v1.60-12x-FINAL-VAD6038 ' Is my drivekey in that file or did I just brick my Benq by updating to 1.6 without patching. Thanx

You should be able to load this file in jungle flasher to see your key, if it doesn't load or doesn't give you the key you have a problem. If you didn't patch your key before flashing to 1.6 you have problems. You can always read the drive with jungle flasher now and look at the key, if it doesn't look right and you don't have it saved you are sunk unless someone can read the code from the 360 main board.

#3 majinsoftware

majinsoftware

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:37 AM

Only way to get the key is a working dvd drive, So stick it back in the xbox and test if it will play a orignal game.

#4 jt1

jt1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:58 PM

It should have dumped as Benq_OFW.bin when you open that up as source in JF it will locate your key. Also, if you maded the CFW then open that. The key will also be retrieved. Let us know how this one goes.

I've just read your message again.
If you did not dump your drive first. Its a brick.
If you did dump your drive and forgot to put in your key. Thats fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users