• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chadsluckyday

chadsluckyday

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

I recently installed Slayer's disc as an upgrade. Everything went fine. Then I selected an option to load from MSdashboard. Since then I can't figure out how to get back to anything else. When I insert the Slayer disc it says it does not recognize it now. Any ideas?

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:11 PM

Softmod xbox I presume? Did you use a gamesave to mod it? Try cold-booting the game disc.

#3 chadsluckyday

chadsluckyday

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Yes it is a softmod. I didn't do the mod myself so I don't have a game. I was looking through my HDD memory on the menu and I see a Splinter Cell save as well as a Halo2 save. I was positive it had the EVOX dashboard on it but I do not see it in the memory. I do the unleashX under game saves though. I'm not sure if maybe that was changed when I installed the new Slayer disc or if I was just wrong. I'm not sure how much difference that would make to the process I need to follow. Anyways I will go borrow or rent these games to try cold-booting it. Would it matter which game I used, SC or Halo2?

Thank you for your time and help!!

#4 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

Use SC , here's why: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=426906

Edited by ldotsfan, 05 August 2009 - 02:07 PM.

#5 chadsluckyday

chadsluckyday

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:32 AM

I ended up using the ndure mod though xboxhdm. It worked for me after a few tries and reading more posts. I still can't access any of the games that I had on there. All my games saves are visible though. Shouldn't my games I had be there if the saves are? Also I would still like to switch back to the EVOX but it still doesn't recognize the Slayer disc. Do I still need to get Splinter Cell and cold-boot it to use the recorded disc?

Thanks again for your help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users