No replies to this topic

#1 radoman

radoman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

So all of a sudden a few weeks back some of my games would get dre message when i tried to load them. Some disc work flawlessly some will refuse to boot altogether. Some xbla games would not start with a message telling me to download again. Also, my 360 would crash when trying to return to dash from games, fairly frequently.

Someone advised me that in the current version of nxe, freezing was quite common and that the new update fixes it. I got the new update and it completely solved my freezing issue. Great.

Half my games are still refusing to boot though, giving me a dre on startup. The occasional demo wont start either.

I messed around with the pot, didnt help. I had a feeling the drive wasnt at fault so i tested it in another xbox and it works like new! Tried a different 100% working drive in the machine and still getting the same errors. The dvd drive isnt the problem. Obviously, i have tried runniing the games without the harddrive so thats no the problem either.

Which only leaves the motherboard, possibly the ram? or another component maybe.

What can i do remedy this issue, has anyone else come accross this before?

Any input appreciated. Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users