• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 DravenDarkstar

DravenDarkstar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

Well as the title and description say these are just some of the reasons why I think we need a mod chip to be made for the PS3.

Alot of hackers do not care or are unwilling because linux can be run on the ps3.. well this maybe true but...

Ps3 is the most technologically advanced console to date and there fore I think should be taken full advantage of..

with the hardware it has under the hood, I think it could easily run every emulator previous to its generation

that would include

Xbox (original)
ps2
psx
all sega consoles
all Handhelds
all nintendo consoles

Also because the ps3 runs on a SATA connection to its hard drive its one of the better choices to make the next ultimate media center..

SATA is not going away anytime soon soo

in the next year it is said to have 2TB internal drives released

Imagine running PS3 games or and every console before it right off the HD

Also the ability to go on Kai
and since the ps3 has free online gamming it might be possible to *ahem* Cheat *cough* *cough*

alter game code in fighting games to have more skins and user created clothes and costumes.. I mean the possibilities are endless.. sure you can go online with the ps3 but have you ever tried?.. its laggy as hell

I think the Operating system of the ps3 could use a major makeover its got sutle limitations but limitations all the same and with enough effort can become a god among the console community

also did I meantion Backups.. .. it might also be possible to crack the system so u can install a bittorent client right on the system and download games directly off the net from the ps3...

I mean c'mon people..

I even heard the ps3 is more powerful than the 360.. if this is true perhaps one day it can run a 360 emulator and play on XLink Kai,

Also I would imagine the ps3 supports modern day proccesors.. not sure about this but maybe its possible to upgrade the ram and cpu.. maybe...

who knows

but just a few reason why I think the ps3 needs to be modded and big time

Edited by DravenDarkstar, 20 August 2009 - 08:49 PM.

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

also did I meantion Backups.. .. it might also be possible to crack the system so u can install a bittorent client right on the system and download games directly off the net from the ps3...

go promote your piracy elsewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users