• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spooki

Spooki

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 10:45 AM

Having major probs trying to get my pc to talk to my X2pro using an DB25 parallel cable.
X2pro installed and xbox works normally when chip is turned off.
But when I try to flash the chip, all I get is an error saying "No Xecutor2 Pro found"
My DB25 cable is .9m long (Should I try a shorter one?)

Any help would be great

#2 itsluch

itsluch

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 10:52 PM

Try removing the metal shield around the programmer part of X2 pro. This way you will for sure get a good connection. All switches have to be off when you boot up the xbox. Did you make sure that the fcc cable is installed correctly? You have to make sure it's on real straight. Also did you check to see if the fcc cable is good? Continuity check on the cable to see if there's no broken traces.

#3 ChrisF

ChrisF

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 11:50 PM

My recommendation is to go to the Xecuter website and into their forums. There is a four page post on X2Pro Not Found in the Xecuter 2 Pro forum. There is potentially a lot to troubleshoot. You can tweak your port settings or try alternative programs available there like booting into Dos to side-step the windows parralel port configs. There is just too much information we don't have (like - does it frag? your dip switch settings, which X2Pro version you have, do you have a cromwell bios, etc..) and too many options to try to guide you through them. Since they've all be written before in a lot of detail go try there first as it will be better, faster, and more complete help than hoping people will type it all over again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users