1 reply to this topic

#1 steplay29

steplay29

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

hi guys was wondering would anyone be able to shed any light on this problem i have encountered.have been using the above programs for ages to transfer my hdd contents to pc and then back to 360 hdd without any problems,but now i have come across this problem that after i have copied the contents of my 360 hdd to my pc,when i try to transfer it back both programs crash and i can not.tried foramting the drives still wont happen.downloaded the programs again and tried it one 2 different pc's xp and vista same thing crashes.i done the update last week and was wondering if ms dont anything to prevent you from doing this?

#2 red_ring_of_box

red_ring_of_box

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

I wouldn't know about the MS updates(why offer a transfer cable then) but what I do is for games such as Fallout 3 etc(it must be a game where you are allowed to transfer saves to and from the HDD and Mem Card) is transfer my saves to my memory card using my 360 then plug the mem card in my xport, extract the files using xport 360, edit them, then transfer them back to my memory card and put it in my 360 test them to make sure that the save works then transfer back to my HDD. For backing up a total image I have no idea did you try just transfering files manually and then back to see if it crashes(try game saves first.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users