3 replies to this topic

#1 massjohn420

massjohn420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

I think that is right... I installed my softmod using SID5 and I have Evolution X dashboard... althogh I can switch to UnleashX through the SID installer menu... in either case... I was wondering if there was any way to integrate XBMC into my current dashboard... or whatever. I actually made an Apps folder in my E drive... because that seems to be where everything goes... and I used filezilla to transfer The version I have of XBMC (XBMC-2.0.1-FINAL-FAT-T3CH.rar) into the apps folder that I created. Now... unfortunately... it did not open when I clicked on applications on my EvoX dashboard, it was still empty. But when I exit to my softmod menu, and click on files manager, find XBMC in the E: drive and click on the default.xbe, it runs from there... Any Ideas? I know I have alot of questions... but I saw my buddy's softmodded Xbox, and I decided that I had to do it to mine... come hel or high water... he had it done by an out of state friend, so that option was unavaiabe to me.... plus this has been quite the learning experience... Every step has been a complicated one and I do need direction... I have been able to get emulators and roms for the genesis, 64 and the NES... up and going through the E: drive. I have cool skins, and I am almost satisfied with the work... But I would most definately like to get XBMC on it and operable. Thank you in advance.

And if possible, can you help me figure out why my skin for my NES emulator is not working. I thought it was because of the default directories. they were in another folder, so I routed the default to the skins foder for the emulator... but it still doesn't work... I got a list options for the menu... and I can choose game... but it is all on a black backround with no screenshots... even if I save a screenshot.

#2 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

is there an option in your evox dashboard called APPS??
to get your skin to show you need to select it in the options it should let you select your skin in the configuration menu in the main options when you first load it up.

also a bit of advice post this in the newbie forum as more people will see it there.this is the forum for this kind of stuff,oh and check your pm box.

Edited by xyteam, 26 August 2009 - 07:40 PM.

#3 massjohn420

massjohn420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:32 AM

thank you... will do.. but yes... there is a selection in my EvoX for applications... but I have not been able to find a folder that specifies apps on the xbox... but I made an apps folder in the E; drive... that is where I put the XBMC, but I can nont choose it when I go to the apps seection.. it is empty... thanx for the site

#4 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

One thread will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users