mrperson71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

There has to be someway to bypass Xbox Live and change the IP address of the game so it can connect to a private server like Schthack. I think modded Xboxes should have at least some form of real online play (Besides Xlink/XBconnect) and what better way to play online than an MMO, not to mention a really good MMO. AFAIK, people from any system playing PSO from either Gamecube, PC, and now possibly Xbox can play together on Schthack so it's not like nobody is going to any use from it. Anyways, I know I'm not the only person who wants to play on a private server so why doesn't somebody just do it already?

Edited by mrperson71, 29 August 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#2 GTTeancum

GTTeancum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:29 PM

Play it from the original disc. Start the system with the disc in the drive and you can sign into Xbox Live. Problem solved.

#3 mrperson71

mrperson71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE(GTTeancum @ Aug 29 2009, 05:29 PM) View Post

Play it from the original disc. Start the system with the disc in the drive and you can sign into Xbox Live. Problem solved.
You do realize the official servers are down, right?

#4 Cross88

Cross88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Toonami, Japanese Culture, MMORPGs
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE(mrperson71 @ Aug 29 2009, 07:39 PM) View Post

There has to be someway to bypass Xbox Live and change the IP address of the game so it can connect to a private server like Schthack. I think modded Xboxes should have at least some form of real online play (Besides Xlink/XBconnect) and what better way to play online than an MMO, not to mention a really good MMO. AFAIK, people from any system playing PSO from either Gamecube, PC, and now possibly Xbox can play together on Schthack so it's not like nobody is going to any use from it. Anyways, I know I'm not the only person who wants to play on a private server so why doesn't somebody just do it already?

Sounds a bit naive but I have faxed both Sega and now Microsoft and have asked them to address this issue.

I have also dedicated a twitter page to this never ending quest to bring back PSO on the original xbox.

OUr twitter page is located at: PSO Twitter Link (Follow US!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users