Xmodder deluX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:46 AM

I need help putting cars on Vice City. I want to put the Knight Rider car (KITT) in the game as well as the DeLorean from Back to the Future.

I tried putting KITT in there with no luck. I downloaded the mod from here. I used the top one that replaces the zebra taxi, but I was only able to make the wheels invisible.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it! And if you have done this before, would you care to share how you did it?

#2 Xmodder deluX

Xmodder deluX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Has anyone successfully put KITT or the DeLorean on Vice City or San Andreas before?

#3 XTecuterX73

XTecuterX73

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE(Xmodder deluX @ Sep 5 2009, 05:20 PM) View Post

Has anyone successfully put KITT or the DeLorean on Vice City or San Andreas before?

ive gotten kitt, the a-team van and the back to the future part III car. what exactly do you need help with?

have you first done dmajic's wheel mod? and also make sure you are using a car with low-texture and make sure to replace a car that doesnt show up much so theres not much slowdown when driving around.

XT-

Edited by XTecuterX73, 05 October 2009 - 10:40 PM.

#4 Xmodder deluX

Xmodder deluX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

Hey XTecuter, could you post the links for the three car mods that you got working? I would like to try these out when I get some time.

#5 moonmaster1

moonmaster1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:37 AM

Since we are on the topic of back to the future.

That delorean wouldn't happen to fly, would it? the one in vice XXL let me down on that one little detail. I do hope you post the links, vice city never gets enough mods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users