• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 match417

match417

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

I don't want to throw this away, the mb is still in good working condition, the power supply fried last week, not a fuse issue, the actual power supply has a burnt spot on it now. If anyone wants the mb and ps for free they can have them, Maybe someone wants to use it for parts or something. Shipping is just $13 from here (hawaii) to anywhere in the US, so whoever wants it can have it, just pay shipping. I'll even throw in the original 8Gb drive that was in it. It was only used from 02 - 04, then I replaced it with a 160 and put an xecuter2 chip in. I don't know what the forum rules are for selling stuff, sorry if I broke one. If anyone wants this let me know. I doubt I can make money with it on ebay.

#2 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

A new power supply is about $20 online, but if you wish to sell it. . . have fun smile.gif

Thread moved to the buy/sell/trade forum. beerchug.gif

#3 pattythefatty

pattythefatty

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:46 AM

PM sent

#4 match417

match417

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE(Alex548 @ Sep 9 2009, 11:32 AM) View Post

A new power supply is about $20 online, but if you wish to sell it. . . have fun smile.gif

Thread moved to the buy/sell/trade forum. beerchug.gif

my friend actually gave me a v1.4 that I'm putting my xecuter chip and hard drive in, so I'm not looking to buy another 1.0 power supply. I thought about replacing the ps, then my friend gave me this xbox that he had for 3 years but didn't play, the power supplies are different, so I'm giving this one away. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I used to flip the switch on the mod chip and it could be used as a regular xbox, then when I tried it one day (3 years ago) it gave me the black and green screen saying to contact microsoft, I kept using it as a modded xbox, worked fine until last week when the ps went.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users