3 replies to this topic

#1 Clockface

Clockface

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

Timesplitters - Future Perfect is one of my favourite games, but since I don't have XBox Live!, I've never seen the DLC (Downloadable Content) for this game. Can anyone tell me what DLC is available for TS:FP, please. Is it extra levels, extra characters, extra game modes, or what?

Thanks for any replies.

#2 hobojoe44

hobojoe44

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

It addes the option to ban small characters in system link games. It also asks you if you want to sing into XBL every time you start the games Thats it
The update doesn't inhibit to play with people who don't have the update like some Xbox games do.

The DLC/Update was free so I could pm you a link to get a DLC/Update installer

Edited by hobojoe44, 15 September 2009 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Harcroft

Harcroft

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:30 AM

The only DLC for this game is player made custom maps. You can upload maps you've modified/created to a Live server and they will be hosted for anyone to grab. Basically custom DLC only, it's crap, the player created maps are generally crappy and looking NOTHING like what the description usually claims they look like. Disappointing really :/

#4 Clockface

Clockface

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the replies, and Hobojoe44 thanks for the offer (and sorry I took so long to reply, I forgot I'd made the thread) but I found it via google.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users