Photo

Unleashx Freezing Up, Not Recognizing Button Presses?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bookishboy

bookishboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

Hi, I just softmodded an xbox with Krayzie's Ndure 1.1 installer (also used the 1.1.1 update package) and originally installed EvolutionX as the dash. After reading some praise for UnleashX (especially some of the skinning options) I decided to try it out. I unmodded the system and re-modded using Unleash, but regardless of what skin I choose, the dash seems to keep freezing up.

-It happens most often when I go into "Applications".

-Sometimes the dashboard will freeze while checking the Apps directory, and won't even list available apps.

-More often, it will list the apps, but then freeze and not recognize any button input from the controller.

Is this a known or regular problem on Unleash, or more likely something that I did incorrectly when I was mucking about with the softmod, or a potential problem with the hdd?

I'm unsure what other information about my system would be helpful, but would be happy to chime back in with any needed diagnostic info. I tried to find out what version of UnleashX I had installed, but there didn't seem to be an option for version info in the dashboard.

Thanks for any help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users