X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:gaming, xxx, family, work
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

Greets to all. I have botched my Xbox partition table via xplore360

When I was in explore360, I read to delete the files in partition 4 (E). Trying to do so, the partition in the right menu was active, so it deleted the whole partition instead of the files on the right

ohmy.gif

Now upon trying to run XBHDM, I am told that a partition table could not be found when trying to use xboxhd.... Therefore it will not build a new xbox hard drive from scratch

uhh.gif Now my question is: How can I get past this ? And more so without a functional Xbox DVD drive (It is jammed bad and does not read)?

Worst case scenario, I am getting another system for $20 tonight. Can I clone the E Patition (4) via xplorer360 on the new drive and clone it over to the old drive that is missing the E drive ?

Thanks in advance

Edited by blitxxx, 12 September 2009 - 11:08 PM.

#2 twiggy1822

twiggy1822

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:33 AM

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can anybody help?

In summary, when I hotswap and boot with xboxhdm it tells me that my HD is still locked(thus options 1 to 5 are disabled), when I use xplorer360 partition 4 is missing, I can play games, and when I check the available space on the HD with the XBOX interface, it tells me that 0 block are used out of 0 block.

I figured out that I should either rebuild the partition table or play with locking/unlocking but I dont know in which direction to go.

I'm not the first one to face this problem (I've seen many post about it) but nobody ever posted a complete solution! I promise I will once I fix my problem:) Or at least I will inform you if I throw my xbox in the garbage.

Thanks in advance for you help.

#3 twiggy1822

twiggy1822

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:10 AM

Hi,

I just want to clarify that after verification, I can't play game. I have a message saying to contact support.

Also, I can't copy music because it tells me that I already reached the limit of 100 (even if I don't have anything since I have 0 block to store music).

So in the current situation, all I can do with my XBOX is to listen music (and maybe watch DVD).

Again, I will really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users