X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 1.4ghz CPU 128 RAM 2 TB HDD
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hi I have monopoly party on the xbox hard drive, however, when I run the game, the video turns of, but the sound still remains. This is with the component cables, when I use regular it seems to work. This has not been like this for all the time, I was able to play monopoly with components cable, however all of the sudden stopped working. ANy help would be appreciated.

#2 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE(supmax @ Sep 14 2009, 09:42 AM) View Post

Hi I have monopoly party on the xbox hard drive, however, when I run the game, the video turns of, but the sound still remains. This is with the component cables, when I use regular it seems to work. This has not been like this for all the time, I was able to play monopoly with components cable, however all of the sudden stopped working. ANy help would be appreciated.

make sure you have HD settings all correct in what ever dash you use. When you have the component cables plugged in the Xbox is assuming you are running in HD (I think) .... is you don't have the system set up for HD I would guess this could cause a problem. I don't have the game to test it out though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users