• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 toddjjbl1

toddjjbl1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:37 AM

Heres a quick rundown. I bought my kids that don't live with me an Xbox 250gb with xenium ice already installed. Don't know for sure what happened but when I got it to check it out, there was no kernels but retail. I went on forums and guides and found out how to get m8.bin kernel up to get back to the evoX dash. I can use xtoolbox, xbmc, boxplorer and dvd2xbox, but no games stored in the HDD can be found. Everything else is coming up just like when i bought it. When I go to rip a game, just to check if I can, it states 1300 mb's left, like all the games are still on the HDD. I am new to this as you can tell, and I have no tech savvy. I guess my question is, has anyone ran into this and is there a fix to it? Is there something that can search my HDD and find them if they are still on there? The HDD was full to the point that only a game of 1gb or less would fit and I left it empty just in case. Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

#2 toddjjbl1

toddjjbl1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

Sorry this might be the wrong spot for this but it may have something to do with xenium so i tried here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users