• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JStackz26

JStackz26

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:12 AM

I have my xbox modded but the dashboard will not load. Can anyone tell me what i need to do in order to fix this? like reflashing bios, reinstalling evox and such.

History of my xbox: Had it since at least 03. after a while of no use was getting error 05. brothers friend mods the xbox with the x2 lite in 2005. 2007 something goes wrong (idk what my other brother did) and theres no evox dashboard and no regular dashboard showing. when i turn on my xbox, the start up screen says xecuter2 and stays there. can't play dvd's but i can still put actual game cd's in my xbox and play it (including burned game cds), can't rip music. chip is still attached, keeping xbox running. had lots of games burned on the xbox and the space the games took up is still gone, so im assuming all my files (emulators, movies and such) are still there. i have like 2000 blocks left.

Also since i do not know who modded my xbox, i dont know about what was installed. i have probably all the programs i need, just need to know exactly what my problem is

i search around but i feel its easier, to just post my exact problems instead of seeing similar (but not the same) problems

Sorry bout the reall long post and maybe bad grammar and all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users