• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 equisbox

equisbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:26 AM

Okay i have been playing my xbox 360 ever since i modded it and it has been running fine (after the pot calibration)...its been 3 months and its been running perfect. I play games of my 720p HD TV i have in my room and picture quality has been excellent up until today.

SO i'm playing call of duty and all the sudden i see noise on the screen. And it gets really really annoying. So i try to reset it..and it seemed fine..because the menu's on Call of Duty are still perfect picture..but when the map loads and i start to play the picture gets grainy/noisy again. So i tried different component inputs on my TV and still the same scenario. I tried other games and its the same thing.

I haven't changed or done anything to the xbox for the past 3-4 months and i play call of duty almost every day...and i don't understand why the xbox started messing up. Could this mean that my drive is going bad or something else with my xbox? I attached some pics of how it looks.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

any help would be greatly appreciated..

#2 equisbox

equisbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

anyone?

#3 2 Bunny

2 Bunny

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Sorry to be rude, but:

SUCKS FOR YOU

Nobody in the xBox forums cares about xBox 360 unless it is appropriately placed.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

- 2 Bunny

PS: We will be happy to answer all xBox questions in the xBox forums, and all xBox 360 questions in the xBox 360 forums.

#4 equisbox

equisbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE(2 Bunny @ Sep 21 2009, 03:55 PM) View Post

Sorry to be rude, but:

SUCKS FOR YOU

Nobody in the xBox forums cares about xBox 360 unless it is appropriately placed.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

- 2 Bunny

PS: We will be happy to answer all xBox questions in the xBox forums, and all xBox 360 questions in the xBox 360 forums.

i didn't realize numb nuts..thanks for making me aware..mods: please close/delete this thread.

Edited by equisbox, 23 September 2009 - 01:06 AM.

#5 2 Bunny

2 Bunny

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(equisbox @ Sep 22 2009, 08:00 PM) View Post

i didn't realize numb nuts..thanks for making me aware..mods: please close/delete this thread.

No problem. It is what we do best: helping people out.

- 2 Bunny

#6 alayohoho

alayohoho

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:43 PM

I am actually having that exact same problem. My screens look just like that when it happens and it has so far only happened to me while playing modern warfare 2. The only notable difference is that mine is not modded.

If anyone knows that cause or solution it would be much appreciated.

Edited by alayohoho, 25 November 2009 - 11:44 PM.

#7 capboy210

capboy210

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modification, computers, games, live, friends, girls, eating pasta.
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:50 AM

im no xbox 360 expert, but i believe this is a pre-rrod symptom. So its likely your console may not be functional a few more weeks down the road.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users