• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gldntch

gldntch

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:19 AM

Hi guys, I have got the strangest problem with my 360 and wondering if any of you ever had this.
I have my 360 modded with latest FW 1.6. I play Bigs2 just fine everytime. I try madden 10 and console freezes and turns dark as soon as i hit A to load the game. I know it's not the disc because it works just fine on my friends who's console is also modded with same fw. I tried disconnecting my hard drive, formatting it again and even cleared cache. I even updated my console's dashboard hoping that would help but it has not. Let me know if you guys have ever seen anything like this... Thanks.

#2 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:26 AM

Does it do it when you try the retail version of the game? If not then there may be an issue with your drives laser reading that backup.

#3 gldntch

gldntch

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Sep 27 2009, 02:26 AM) View Post

Does it do it when you try the retail version of the game? If not then there may be an issue with your drives laser reading that backup.

It does not seem like a laser issue as I can install the game to hard drive completely. It freezes as soon as i it try to play from hard drive or directly from the disc. Again, i can play biggs2 just fine... It seems to be a software issue somewhere rather then a hardware but what do i know... i have searched endlessly online and i got a couple of hits but those posts did not have any answers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users