• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 numach

numach

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:36 AM

I bought the add on(DLC) discs, "broken steel:point lookout," and, "the pit:operation anchorage". I was so happy smile.gif that i could continue my game and do other quests. well, i decided to take my level 20 character to do the pit. i am at the steelyard in this building. there are trogs and 2 wildmen. I kill all of them and i reach level 21. I choose what skills i want to make higher and i choose the perk I want. After that, it freezes. Do i need a patch from xbox live? i can connect but i don't know if I should because I have a modded xbox and it wants me to do an update. I would appreciate if someone would tell me if I need a patch and if it is okay to download the update.I dont know if this helps but i have the dash with the animated avatar and i have a I have an Hitachi 78 drive with 1.51b firmware.Please respond A.S.A.P.

Thanks,,,, biggrin.gif

#2 red_ring_of_box

red_ring_of_box

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:12 AM

Fallout 3 is full of bugs in its unpatched state, so yes you should update, as for your modded xbox I don't know seeing as I don't know how M$ checks for things that could get you banned but I do know you should patch Fallout 3 as soon as you can. Heck I even get freezes with it being fully patched now and again. If that doens't work then all I can say is try reloading a save from before your face off against the Trogs and the Wildman to see if that fixes the level up problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users