#1 flannelfoot

flannelfoot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

Hey. So, what i want to do is have XBMC with the MC360 skin run nice and smooth on my xbox...
But my problem is i keep getting little glitchy annoyances somewhere while using the skin, so i change the version of XBMC im using and the the problems go away, but hey, suddenly a different one occurs...
I have changed MC360 version from an old outdated one to the latest (Revision 2310). And ive changed XBMC versions about 3 times.
Some of the problems that have occurred are:
At first it would freeze every time i clicked "add source".
Then
I upadated the MC360 skin to Revision 2310 and it worked ALMOST perfectly except it wouldn't allow me to set a default folder for the media categories (music, videos etc) it just kept resetting i guess..
Then
I thought hey, maybe if i update XBMC to the latest T3CH version (Revision 23183) that will fix all the problems (being the latest and all) but no, this was the worst yet, it caused the skin to glitch out and everything on it was black, the background, the text everything and couldnt be changed because i couldnt see anything.

So basically what im asking is; What version of XBMC should i run if i want to use MC360 (and what version of MC360) without any problems? Maybe someone who is using MC360 and running perfectly could tell me what versions they are using?
There are so many different builds of XBMC: Atlantis, Babylon, T3CH.... i just dont know what one to use..

Well, thanks to whoever could be bothered reading all that rolleyes.gif

#2 greatant

greatant

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:09 AM

Use MC360 r2310. The default folder for media should work exactly the same between versions. The code didn't change. Though I always found that stuff to be pretty flimsy anyway.

T3CH releases builds of XBMC for the Xbox, because there are no official Xbox builds.

Atlantis and Babylon are just codenames for various stages of release.
Your best bet is usually the latest revision from T3CH.

I have MC360 r2310 and XBMC r23451 and I'm not having any issues with MC360.

#3 santana1434

santana1434

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:38 AM

Hi everyone.
I have got new Xbox 360 and i need an elegant skin for it. So please suggest me a website that provides good skins for xbox.

Xbox 360 skins

Edited by santana1434, 03 May 2010 - 07:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users