• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 biasopinion

biasopinion

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:11 AM

Hello all. My buddies and I still love System-Linking on Counter-Strike Xbox. We played every map left, right and sideways. Then it just sat there. No new maps, no way to download on Xbox Live even though it was advertised. So I got on google and read that it was possible to add maps. Problem was everyone who worked on it had long since dropped it.

I got enough to get me started and went to work at the beginning of 2009. After several months of work I completed a program called BSP_to_XPR. After I was finished, the only one interested was UnrealMack. Which I have now learned broke rules on this site.

Looking for an understanding of what can and cannot be discussed here. Looking to learn more and play by the rules!

Thanks,
BIASOPINION

#2 moonmaster1

moonmaster1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:28 PM

I don't know if you know teancum but we are both members of the site, currently he stands as a moderator 2nd only to unrealmack, the creator of the site which holds only 5 members. blink.gif

We were curious however if there would be a way to see some counter strike modding discussion here again or at least get some word out for our site at least.

Don't worry about piracy issues either, we promise we're legit. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users