4 replies to this topic

#1 thecrunked

thecrunked

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:50 PM

Hey, just thought I'd let somebody know, there's a link on www.xbox-scene.com that is messed up. If you click on the top left corner on the xbox-scene logo it takes you to "http://www.ps3scene.com/".

I'm pretty sure its a mistake as there is info about the ps3 scene on the far right side of the page

thats all

#2 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

Looks fine to me. That's one long ad banner at the top of the page (for ps3scene).
IPB Image

Edited by Alex548, 20 October 2009 - 06:12 AM.

#3 thecrunked

thecrunked

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:45 AM

i'm pretty sure it used to just be a link to xbox-scene.com (useful when on other sections of the site) and now its ps3-scene. i could be wrong, dunno. just seems odd clicking on xbox-scene brings you to ps3 scene

#4 47_M450N_47

47_M450N_47

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modding, anything with computers and networking. Gaming. Shooting stuff, blowing up stuff.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

I've been meaning to post about that, it would make more sense to me to have an image map so if you clicked the section with Xbox-Scene on it you would go to the homepage, and if you clicked the ps3scene section you would go there. It's kinda annoying to find that tiny news button to return to the homepage.

#5 solosoul

solosoul

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:22 AM

Of course, this is done to bring more hits to the ps3scene site, even if they are "accidental". Hit counters cant tell the difference wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users