• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 avioman88

avioman88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

Hi, i've got a problem with my xbox360 hdmi...after the key reading of liteon the xbox never want to open the tray, and when i push the button it say "opening" or "closing" but the drive stay always closed...i've extracted the key without any power adapter...i've always used the xbox360 to power on the drive and i've got a self-made extractor. I've already tried to change the dvd drive and the problem remain, and i've tried to put the drive into antother consolle and it work...So it's a console problem...the only way to open the drive is by pull out the wire of the eject control, the one in the power connector. But when i put back the wire in the connector the drive close again. It's a motherboard problem i think...do you have any idea to fix it?
thank you very much

#2 avioman88

avioman88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

the pins are good and also the cable...i've tried to put another drive and another cable...i think it's a motherboard problem...like some resistor or somenthing else...i will put a switch in the pin... if connected the drive work, if not connected the drive will open and i can put the dvd inside...it's that a good way to fix it?

#3 nagamin

nagamin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

Can you bootup the console with pressing eject button?
I mean from power off, without pressing power button, press eject button. blink.gif

#4 avioman88

avioman88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

yes i can, but the drive remain closed and the green led blink!

#5 Uloga

Uloga

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

Did you try to flash the Liteon? Have you spoofed your firmware correctly? If you have flashed it with 0000000000000 key, you have to flash it again with your original key wink.gif

Just read the key again and tell the result.

#6 avioman88

avioman88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:24 PM

no the drive works well! i'we wroted it in the first post...i've got to remove the pin 3 of the connector...in this way the drive open, i put the disc in, plug in again the pin 3 of the connector and then i can play every disc...the problem is only on the eject...with all the drive...but all the drive also works in another xbox with the standard eject button tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users