• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fstop

fstop

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:43 AM

I found a pretty good Jasper unit deal, but the owner said he is not the original owner. The xbox has a Service Manufactor date on the back of it that says 10/06/2009. Does this mean that the Xbox was sent in for repair? I'm somewhat skeptical of purchasing it if its going to be a refurbished Xbox, especially because Jasper RROD rates are suppose to be really low so this unit could be very defective?

Also, what games can iXtreme play? I know there are "wave 1" "Wave 2" etc but I can't find a list anywhere.

Lastly, will I still get banned for playing on LIVE with real copies of games, and only using backups with not on live?

#2 40_ounce

40_ounce

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

First make sure that the warrenty sticker is still intact. Ask if is been modded or sent in to microsft or every had rrod. Don't mod the console if you don't have money to buy another one. If it gets banned you wont be happy. As of right now ixtreme 1.6 can play wave 3. 1.5 can play wave 3 and 4 but you play wave 4 at your own risk using 1.5. And as for your last question once you mod your 360 there is a chance of getting banned it doesn't matter if you play offline or on. Just never play a game before street date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users