Photo

No Video, But Still Audio (flashes Red/green)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zeke9090

zeke9090

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

Hi

I have a hardmodded xbox, which I now have some problems with. I ordered a component cable from the internet, and, as smart as I am, thought this meant that I now could increase the resolution. I did this, and the screen went blue (wich means the TV dont understand the signal, i think), and the eject button is flashing red and green. That being said, I think it still is OK, since I can hear the "splash" when it boots and so on.

I was wondering if there is any way to fix this problem, without having to remove everything on the hard drive. Possibly some recovery disc which will reset settings automatically, or at least boot from the disc in some sort of safe mode with all settings to default or something, or possibly a tool which allows me to view the files on my computer (there is no problem for me to disconnect the hdd and connect it to my PC, but I cant see any files, and it want me to format og initialize the disk, which I wont do, because I believe I will lose all the data then).

So, do you have any tips on how to fix, without losing any data?

I don't know which chip I have.

Also, is there any program that allows me to read the xbox hdd on my computer? Then I can possibly change some settings file to change the resolution back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users